Manuel Gea is co-founder & CEO Bio-Modeling Systems: The world's first Mechanisms-based Medicine company
He is Chairman of the Independent trans-discipline biotech Think Tank Adebiotech, and the co-founder and Chairman of Centrale-Santé, the French Health Think-Tank gathering 2500 members, professional involved in sector innovations and creating value for patients.
Manuel Gea (56 years old) is a serial entrepreneur & business angel developing disruptive innovations (technologies, novel therapies & business models) in the life sciences, IT, digital, healthcare & cosmetics sectors to propose disruptive integrated solutions adapted to each segment..
He spent 30 years creating value in various domains and executive jobs:
- from consumer goods Industry to cosmetics, biotechnology & pharma companies and,
- from business to R&D at Colgate-Palmolive, McKinsey, Boehringer Ingelheim, HemispherX Biopharma, Pherecydes-Pharma, BMSystems and,
- co-founding or contributing to professional organizations (Leem biotech, Medef, Medicen cluster) and Think-Tanks (Adebiotech, Centrale-Santé) to promote disruptive innovation and entrepreneurship.
He is graduated from Ecole Centrale Paris, and has a sociology of organizations degree from Paris IX Dauphine University.
Manuel Gea, is co-founder, CEO & VP R&D IT of BMSystems, The Mechanisms-Based Medicine Company dedicated to the discovery of cost-effective new therapeutic, diagnostic & preventive solutions.
CADI™ Discovery is, since 2004, the first and only to date operational "Mechanisms-based Medicine" platform, that addresses two of the major life sciences issues:
- the complexity of life’s mechanisms with its “Architectural Principle”,
- the significant unreliability of scientific and clinical publications through its “Negative Selection Principle”.