in analytical technologies for proteins
- Abstract Submission Ends: July 11, 2019
- Final Registration: September 24, 2019
Adebiotech, the independent Paris-based biotechnology think tank organizes a transdisciplinary two-day scientific Conference that will address various sides protein characterization and analytical challenges.
Topics will cover fundamental protein structure analysis for proteins from mammalian cell culture as well as plant and milk proteins. Methods development and emerging analytical technologies will be discussed. Plenary lectures, posters and discussions will be given by internationally renowed speakers from academia and industry (biopharma and agri/animal food) with support from leading instrumentation manufacturers. A satellite exhibition space will allow advanced instrument companies to present their latest technologies.
Conference target audience is diversified and includes international R&D and Process development scientists, analytical development and quality control experts as well as public research investigators.
Key topics to be presented and discussed:
- Introduction to Protein Analysis and analytical bottlenecks
- Analysis of Protein/Peptides structures and functions
- Specific analytical challenges for plant and milk proteins/peptides
- High Throughput automated solutions
- Protein aggregation and nanoparticle analysis
- Host Cell Protein detection and identification
- Emerging approaches and technologies